Saturday, November 01, 2008

October

was the month

- i started my blog two years ago.

- with the most bellydance-filled days and nights I have had in a very long time.

- I met two bloggers who have been corresponding with me for several months now. One is exactly as I imagined, the other isn't. But it was totally rewarding to finally meet them and I know it is the beginning of good friendship.

- two distasteful women who I thought were out of my life re-surfaced. I am determined that they remain far away from my thoughts and my life.

- the sun suddenly set on the financial sunshine of some of my friends. I worry for them.

- I find I have scant sympathy for the cry-babies who are only poorer compared to a few months ago, but who otherwise suffer no financial damage in any real sense.

- I had a medical scare but am sure that it will be something minor that can be managed without any drastic change to my life. Conclusive diagnosis is expected early next week. In the meantime, I am more focused about how good my life is and am happy with everything about it.

- I feel the end of the year drawing closer.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. So which one was I ?

Anonymous said...

i love these monthly summary of yours. they're so concise and sums up your thoughts.

all will be good, woman. you've lived well and you will live well.

sinlady said...

jmalkavian - let's keep things as is. makes life more interesting ;)

imp - thanks and thanks again *hugs*

wildgoose said...

Love the flowers. :p hope all will be well with the check up.

sinlady said...

wildgoose - will keep u updated :)

eatdrinkplayjunkie said...

oh, do update us on the medical conclusion. im sure that everything will be alrite!

Anonymous said...

ok, i only know I'm not one of the 2 distasteful women! :P

sinlady said...

suziewong - and you also know one of the two distasteful women :)

sinlady said...

edpjunkie - finally got all test results read. I am ok :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.