Thursday, August 13, 2009

They cannot read, They cannot write

I should have left things well alone. I have located them in FB, now I see their one-liners and the blast of holiday pictures, party pictures, family pictures.

But, for whatever reason, I feel like I short-change them with my silly quiz results (that is about all I ever post in FB). So, I mention my blog to the handful of people from long-ago years.

I got the most stubborn and unnecessarily gruff and ungracious reply: I'm afraid no blogging for me... Let's stick to emails.

My reply: Yes, let's.

My thought: Not only do these people not read nor write, these people probably cannot read or write!

2 comments:

wildgoose said...

still can read even if never comment right? maybe they need to get to know google reader. =p

and me starting to feel a bit "boliao" with my quiz results post too. almost want to delete my fb account.

sinlady said...

wildgoose - i have given up about the friend in the US by now. it was just that i felt like i should tell them since i do nothing in fb. maybe i didn't want them to think i illiterate like so many of them.