Thursday, June 11, 2009

Got something on

She called. I cringed. All cheery, she tells me we have a friend visiting and how about let's all have a drink together. I said thanks, but no thanks, can't make it. Got something on.

I sms'ed the Bibik who has also been similarly subjected to the caller's abusive ways in the past.

me: Hey, the tua pui yeow kwee kiam siap called about getting together for drinks because (so-and-so) in town. Not going.

the Bibik: She already called me twice and I already told her I got something on so not going.

me: I got nothing on and still not going. She looking for me just to have transport and have me pay for food and drinks. (So-and-so) can look for me herself if she wants to see me.

the Bibik: Haha. Never change. Chow.

Got something on. I like that phrase :)

2 comments:

suzie wong said...

ok, for once i know all the characters in the story!

sinlady said...

suziewong - so much more fun ya? to know who i am griping about. haha