Friday, January 09, 2009

The sale I've been waiting for

That Paul Ropp sale is on again.

But for the first time in three years, I will give this a miss.

It is just too close to the Chinese New Year - I have too much to take care of at the home front.

I am sure just because I can't make it, it will just happen to be really the best ever sale in the history of Paul Ropp sales.

I have already forgotten that after the last time, I said I was going to skip the next Paul Ropp sale. Sigh. You see, I am like that when it comes to Paul Ropp.

Oh well, there is the next one to look forward to.

5 comments:

eatdrinkplayjunkie said...

maybe u can use it as an excuse to escape the CNY crap?

we have already decided that we are going to miss next year's CNY and spend time travelling instead ;P

sinlady said...

edpjunkie - i really don't mind CNY since i don't do the irritating family thingy. besides i have too many friends coming in this year for the season.

i gather you have too many pesky relatives you have to run away from?

wildgoose said...

Sounds like a love affair. Lol... I'm sure by the time Sep comes round, there'll be many many new stuff you haven't seen yet. :)

sinlady said...

wildgoose - it is of a sort haha. for now, we do plan to make the sept sale :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.