Thursday, December 18, 2008

I-S said so too! So there!

I attended the recent opening of this restaurant. I have been looking out for reviews of the place because I am interested to know if anyone else feel the same bad vibes I did.

I stumbled upon I-S magazine's review this afternoon. So, for those special friends who share my shameless morbid fascination and salacious curiosity about Pyramisa's future after being treated with sordid contempt we did not deserve, read their review here.

I am just sooo impressed with the veracity and honesty of this insightful review.

I feel righteous vindication about saying all the bad stuff after the shabby treatment they gave me.

So there!

6 comments:

wildgoose said...

I was expecting a much worse review! =P But I guess this is as bad as it can get without knowing the owner...

eatdrinkplayjunkie said...

for IS magazine, it is a bad enuf review..

Anonymous said...

wa, quite bad hor

sinlady said...

ladies - it's BAD and i'm BADDER for loving every bit of it.

Anonymous said...

yah, the owner is known for a rather negative approach to life...must be rubbing off on the establishment.

sinlady said...

anonymous - oh, the place definitely has HER disagreeable personality.