Thursday, November 01, 2007

Turkish Delights, Round 2

Pides and Gozlemes

We could not stop thinking of the decadent experience. Obsession gave way to compulsion. We went back a second time to Turkish Delights.

But this time we have a plan. We will make pigs of ourselves only over the food that really really matter.

We still ended up eating plenty. We ended up nicely stuffed. As opposed to over-stuffed.

No we will absolutely not go back a third time before the promotion ends on November 4. That will be overdoing a good thing.

Desserts to die for

I ended the evening with a little bellydance jamming with Jessica and Zahra. Thank you girls. It was a fun end to a perfect evening.

7 comments:

3A Gurl said...

I want to do a second round too! Really really but can't. Sniffle

sinlady said...

I was surprised I enjoyed 2nd time was as much as first go-around. Hopefully they bring this promo back next year :)

Suzie Wong said...

ooh! so lucky!

wildgoose said...

Nice to end it with jamming!

sinlady said...

suziewong - not too late. u can still go!

wg - actually I am just surprised I could even get up, never mind get up to boogie :) But ya, nice to jam a little.

Suzie Wong said...

9 gigs this weekend, you tell me la! Not to mention some extra work load Friend has brought upon us!

sinlady said...

suziewong - oops. really no time. catch it with me next time the promo comes around.