Monday, October 29, 2007

Turkish Night @ the Ritz Carlton

I am not a fan of one-price all-you-can-eat buffet dinners.

So I must admit it was with some reservation that I decided to go to Turkish Delights (23 October to 4 November) at the Ritz Carlton.

I am delighted to declare that my doubts were totally dispelled. The wait staff was faultless. There was extensive range in their mezze, salads, sides, mains and (my personal favourite) desserts. There was uncompromised quality in every course of the meal.

I will go out on a limb on this one and say that the food was the best I have ever experienced. Even compared to my experience in Turkey!

Definitely no Turkish restaurant in Singapore produced food that even came close.

I am contemplating going one more time before the promotion ends next weekend.

Yes, that is truly how good it is!

8 comments:

wildgoose said...

I see you were very absorbed by the food! ;)

3A Gurl said...

Ah you liked the food too. Scrumptious, wasn't it? I am so tempted to go back too.

sinlady said...

wg - believe me food was excellent.

3a gurl - really can say with no hesitation food was scrumptious right?

Aelgtoer said...

Heh I can tell you're a real foodie :) Every time i read one of your posts on a great food outlet you've been to, I get so tempted ^^

Anonymous said...

waaah. now i'm seriously tempted to try!

Suzie Wong said...

Eh! never take picture of the food?

sinlady said...

aelgtoer - not so much a foodie lah. Just enjoy any chance of having friends and food together.

imp - it is that good. But tolong hor, pace yourself. I made mistake of going for seconds of my favourites.

suziewong - got lousy pix. Decided for once I should concentrate on enjoying myself instead of taking spectacular pix :)

中島美嘉mika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.