Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Harvest Thai by the pool


I do not look for Thai food outside of Bangkok because I believe that city serves up the absolute best of their cuisine. Certainly I do not crave Thai food in Singapore. There are simply too many other excellent and exciting culinary choices in this city.

But for the last several weeks, I keep running into mention of Harvest Thai in various places. Curiosity eventually won out because of several distinctive features that kept being highlighted.

Well, I think the different-ness (location, owners, mission statement) is a mixed blessing. The food is good but not inspiring.

I will recommend that first visit to anybody.

I think it will be a very long time before I want to make a return trip.

Harvest Thai is located at
ACS Barker Road, Sports Hall, Level 3
Tel: 6254 3520

2 comments:

Suzie Wong said...

May i know that's serving for how many people ah? Can't be just the 2 of you right?

sinlady said...

Way too gluttonous if just the two of us, right? LOL Well, not much better because there were 4 of us, and we finished everything!