Thursday, December 14, 2006

MY STRIPPER SONG IS

Your Stripper Song Is

She Wants to Move by N.E.R.D.

"Her off beat dance makes me fantasize
(Her curves) She's sexy!!"

You are 100% sex appeal. As simple as that.


My bellydance/stripper friend
took the quiz. She wonders what song I should strip to. The verdict is in. I am flattered that I am "100% sex appeal". I relate to that.

However, I do not relate to the song. Here is the video:



Now we wait for our very glam showgirl friend to take the quiz. Over to you Suzie Wong!

6 comments:

Suzie Wong said...

Ok, ok, since my blog is still locked i might as well give it a go....wat the **...it says "master and servant" by depatche mode....what's that? Ok, i'm going to youtube to listen now....

wildgoose said...

Hey! I protest to being called a stripper! Lol... But I'm no bellydancer either.
But yeah, that's not a surprising result for you, and the song is strange. They look nerdy alright.:p

sinlady said...

Suziewong-I don't think we relate to any of the songs no matter what results we get.
wildgoose- don't protest lah. The label is flattering.

Anonymous said...

Hey, smthg wrong! I took the test a couple fo times, each time varying my answers but always same result as yours.

sinlady said...

Try really extreme different answers esp #3. I think u took the test giving varying versions of same answer :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.