Saturday, December 09, 2006

GHRAM ROCKS THE KAZBAR

Kazbar has always occupied a special place in our mind. We love the morrocan look and feel of the place complete with cosy alcoves and mosiac glass moorish lamps.

When we learnt that our friend Ghram is now the resident bellydancer, it was time to revisit our once-favourite haunt.

The impossibly long lustrous hair framing an elfin face, the ever-present sparkle in her eyes, the mega-watt smile she flashes in your direction - she is a vision of beauty, charm and grace.


She plays to the crowd; they respond with enthusiasm and good cheer.

And all the time, you know she is really enjoying the music, the dance, the audience.



No wonder she is our all-time most loved bellydance performer.

Kazbar is at:
25 Church Street #01-03
Capital Square 3
Tel: 64382975

Bellydance show on Wed, Thurs, Fri

11 comments:

Suzie Wong said...

Lovely pics, Ms SL. And my oh my ghram, how you maintain that svelt figure!

Simone said...

Ooooooh nice! Looks like all had a goood time.

sinlady said...

suziewong - nothing wrong with your figure or looks either!
simone - we had a great time:)

wildgoose said...

Yeah. You managed to get great pix. Was fun.
The supper place was good too. Quirky, nice atmosphere. Too bad you missed that.

3A Gurl said...

You did my homework for me (again). Thanks. Will be 'borrowing' a pic for the newsy.

Anonymous said...

What does 3a mean by doing homework for her and borrowing pic? It's called plagiarism

3A Gurl said...

It means I don't have to do a review - only have to link Readers to Sin Lady's review, pics and all. Will of course ask Sin Lady for official permission before reproducing the pic in mind.

Anonymous said...

Sin Lady

Something very puzzling for me, i'm one of the regular of Kazbar, hence it really caught my attention when you mentioned that you are the resident dancer, but it was mentioned to my by the crew of Kazbar that another belly dancer by the name of Anglelina is............the resident dancer??

sinlady said...

I am NOT the dancer@Kazbar. Ghram and Angelina perform on alternate months at Kazbar. Ghram was the performer when I went and wrote this story.

Anonymous said...

oh really............Look forward to see her performance on my next visti then, and apology of my misunderstanding of you dancing.

sinlady said...

No apologies needed :)