Friday, December 22, 2006

CHRISTMAS CHEER

Three days to Christmas. Two Days to Christmas Eve. One day left to do that little bit of last minute grocery shopping.

I am not frazzled. I am actually having a good time thanks to what is scornfully referred to as the "commercialization of Christmas".

I have been down the home-made, home-baked, DIY-gifts road. I am proud to say I did that very well. But I was exhausted before the holidays even began, and over the years, it got to where I dreaded Christmas.

These days, I know better. I BUY the prezzies. It leaves me in a much better frame of mind to enjoy the holidays with friends and family.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Suzie Wong said...

First, love the deliberate x'massy colour of the text.

2nd, i heard your x'mas eve spent leisurely at "fei zhai" prawn noodle" kekekeke

sinlady said...

1. Fun to play with colours.
2."Fei Zhai" makes the BEST hai mee. Then go round the corner for the BEST ice kachang.

wildgoose said...

Actually, I always BUY the prezzies. I'm just not patient enough to make anything that looks decent enough to give away.

Suzie - you got eyes everywhere huh? ;) actually, i heard the story last night. you missed some great home-baked brownies - among others.