Wednesday, December 20, 2006

THE COLOUR ORANGE

Your Blog Should Be Orange

Your writing has a star quality - it's charming, bold, and flamboyant.
You write what's on your mind, without fear of embarrassment later.
You are one of the most honest bloggers around, and people appreciate your daring persona.
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?


My blog should be orange? I identify with charming, but bold and flamboyant? daring persona?

Maybe I should do a 'VB' and take this test several times just to see what other results show up.

My choice of dark blue background was made after several days of really deep thinking - it lets me use all the funky colours for my text. HaHa

By the way we are all relieved and happy that Suzie Wong's blog is finally unlocked.

5 comments:

Suzie Wong said...

Mine's yellow, suppose to be bright & cheery. Ah, well, i always use yellow text anyway, think it gives a nice contrast.

Thanks for the welcome.

What's doing a VB

sinlady said...

So very good to have u back to blogging! Doing a "VB", see stripper quiz blog. She does the same test several times to see what answer she gets :)

wildgoose said...

Ms Sin, are you trying out every test on that website? Lol... They have all sorts - what dog are you (I'm a German Sherperd. Grrr!).
Anyway, my blog colour supposed to be green. Supposed to like discussions and easily annoyed by thoughtless comments.

Anonymous said...

hAHAHAHA... mine is BLUE. Says calming, conflict avoidance....... not sure if this sounds like me!!!!

SW, to do a VB, means to tk the test many times with many different amswers to see the outcome same or not!!! U know, for pp who are very eng and bo-liao .....

sinlady said...

WG-some of the quizzes intriguing enough. I like the what Xmas decoration and what time of day ones too.
VB-Glad u not annoyed with the expression "do a VB". It's just too funny to pass up :)