Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seattle-Singapore

The month long visit to North America finally comes to an end. I leave tomorrow morning 11am from Seattle (2am Friday SG time) for the long flight home.

I am always happy to be in the US.

The biggest event was I managed to finally clear out and close down the storage facility I had kept for the last 10 years. With the help of a very good friend, its contents are now suitably re-situated in ways that does justice to the happy memories they have given me.

I spent equal time in Bakersfield, Vancouver and Seattle. There are many things I love in each place, but if I ever lived again in this continent, I would still return to Bakersfield, and visit every place and every one from there.

More on my thoughts and feelings about this place when I am back...

3 comments:

wildgoose said...

It is great to get closure finally. So glad for you it's a fulfilling trip. :)

imp said...

luckily you were in bakersfield when you were. now, the paparazzi has turned a part of the town into a stake-out venue.

sinlady said...

wildgoose - i really love being in CA again :)

imp - about muscleman's other family?
haha. not that i think there was enough paparazzi to choke up anything, but yes, glad i'm long gone.