Sunday, August 01, 2010

July

was the month
that whizzed by me while I was distracted by Brisbane, dinners, dance and bread making. It probably has to do with the various activities and occasions being so unconnected.

Whatever.
It was a good month.

I had plenty of quality time with people who matter very much to me. Many of them will now be away for their extended annual holidays and I expect to regroup with them only in September.


I got back to wearing more colourful clothes and putting on a more made-up face. The dance mates have been telling me how beautiful I look and asking why I was wearing mostly black all this time. I don't know why, but it feels good to break out of the black phase and live in colours again. I wonder now how bad or drab I must have looked to everyone all this while.


I feel I am finally "back". And it's a good feeling.

10 comments:

imp said...

you are beautifuL! wear colors. they're very becoming on you. the photo says it all really.

tuti said...

you radiate peace! you really have come home! it's a good place too.

zewt said...

welcome back to the concrete jungle... it's really a concrete jungle here.

sinlady said...

imp- thanks. i am enjoying wearing colors again.

tuti - it is :) thanks.

zewt - aiyoh, don't remind me can or not??

wildgoose said...

I guess black just have a effect on people that's more sombre. My friends also commented at one point why was I wearing black all the time.

sinlady said...

wildgoose - and they are very happy to see you wearing more colourful clothes again :)

eatdrinkplayjunkie said...

you look great!

sinlady said...

edpj - thanks :)

Jacquelyn said...

You look Great in colours!Yes! You are beautiful.xo xo

sinlady said...

jac - hey nice to hear from you! thanks! i am enjoying colours in clothes and make up more. it's about time :)