Saturday, May 03, 2008

Our other kitchen

Remember the zhi char place at block 57, Eng Hoon St at Tiong Bahru? The one where the pig-out friends raved about the food, but I did not know the name of the stall? Even when there were several signs on the door? Then I added to the confusion by showing a picture of block 55 which is the famous Sin Hoi San?

Well, these are the 3 signs that are up on their front door. By process of elimination, I think the current zhi char business is the one on the right.

By the way, it is our current favourite dinner place on nights when we do not feel like cooking nor dressing up to go out to eat. In short, it has become our other kitchen.

Their food is really truly indescribably good.

5 comments:

wildgoose said...

Now I reaallly want to go Tiong Bahru to eat. I love the almond cream at the Market. And I reaallly want to try the walnut cream which is always sold out when I'm there.

sinlady said...

bring the family. it's worth the effort. or join us next time we go.

wildgoose said...

Great idea. will be most happy to join in too. :)

Suzie Wong said...

would love to be invited if i can make it....

sinlady said...

wg = suziewong - let u 2 know next time we go on a weekend