Sunday, October 14, 2007

We will we will Raks you

Because it was a cool breezy Saturday night
Because it was Aidilfitri
Because it was Claribel's star performers

... Arabian Nights of the What's your move series, part of da:ns festival 2007, was a jam-packed event.

This has to be about the best attended and most fun bellydance event I have been to in a long while.

Read 3A Gurl's review of the event here.

audience participation led by Belinda


Claribel, principal of Claribel's Raks Sharki Studio
event participant of Arabian Nights

The superstars of Claribel's Raks Sharki Studio


Claribel's Raks Sharki Studio is located at:
153 King's Road,
#01-01 Farrer Court,
Room C, Clubhouse,
Singapore 266367

Tel: 64743459, 97972261
email: claribel_ng@hotmail.com
website: http://claribelstudio.com/


12 comments:

Suzie Wong said...

woo-hoo, looks really fun....and haha, i see what you mean about the audience..heehee, so funny

sinlady said...

suziewong - hey, the audience were GREAT you know. So happy, cooperative and appreciative :)

wildgoose said...

I like that posed pix. They're just so fun.

sinlady said...

wg - you mean the guys in red? ya, they are :) I somehow wish they could know about their pic in my blog.

Suzie Wong said...

Oh wow! Now than i realise the guy in red very handsome leh! Like Bollywood actor like that..Ah-ha

sinlady said...

suziew - cute aren't they? And so happy to pose for me. In return I had to pose for them too:) Wonder where pix of me shows up? haha

Anonymous said...

ah, i was there too. But who is Belinda?? All i remember is Angelina. She seems like a super star!! Her solo performance was superb. Can someone tell me, where am i able to see more of her performance. i had a great time there too. All the dancers are beautiful, but dont quite remember their names except Angelina. Is Belinda one of the girls, what colour was she wearing??

sinlady said...

chan - I believe angelina performs at kazbar and shiraz. For more information, go to angelinatay.com

Anonymous said...

SinLady - thank you for the information, seems like Angelina is the resident dancer at kazbar, i look forward to watch her performances.

sinlady said...

chan - you are welcome :)

dancingbunny said...

hey hey...I only see this like so long after the event is over....
Belinda is my teacher....

I was there that day too....and am I overwhelmed by the participations of our..ermm friends

sinlady said...

dancingbunny - hi and good to see u :) that was a great evening of entertainment.