Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This Last Time

I do not know what happened this last time.

She has been my dance partner for the past 3 months. For 70 percent of that time, she would arrive some 45 minutes late for the class which is an hour and half long. Her reason for her lateness? She lost track of time because she was out shopping.

In case you wonder, yes, I have asked if she was at all even interested in this activity. She said she LOVED this dance class followed by how she felt badly that I was held back because of her tardiness.

In case you wonder, no, I did not find her answer logical. But I also said and did nothing about it.

So it became our routine: I would show up on time, dance with whomever might be alone. Or I would go through the routine partnerless if no one else was stranded. Then finished the rest of the routine with her when she eventually showed.

So this last time in class, things were going according to routine. I danced with another lone soul until she finally showed.

Except this time, she pointedly told me I should have sms'ed her since I did not need her, so she need not have hurried over from her shopping. And then she walked out.

I have not heard from her. I do not know if she will show up next time.

I do not know what happened this last time.

And I have no need to know. For I shall go on dancing.

4 comments:

wildgoose said...

:) Keep dancing.

sinlady said...

Don't worry. I will :)

Suzie Wong said...

O wat a nasty btch that woman

sinlady said...

suziewong : I am actually glad it's over with. Thanks for taking up for me anyway.