Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Movie Night

I am not a movie buff.

I have a tendency to fall asleep in the middle of movies.

Understandably, I prefer to rent movies to watch in the comfort of home where I can start and stop the movie at any point.

I habitually watch movies in 20-minute instalment over several nights.

I got around to watching House of Sand and Fog (2003) on dvd recently when my comp was sent to comp hospital.

I was not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong.

How good was the movie? I finished it over two nights...

4 comments:

wildgoose said...

I almost expected you to say in one night. lol...

sinlady said...

LOL

Suzie Wong said...

hmm....again, looks too cheem for me...i prefer something like Borat

sinlady said...

SW - I may get around to Borat :)