Thursday, November 25, 2010

I feel good

I feel good these past weeks. Literally, physically, mentally, I just feel the best I have felt in a very long time.

The aches and pains in my joints have been minimal; some days they are almost absent.

I can actually really dance again. Sadly I will never be able to do dances like Hawaiian hula that demand very deep knee bends and beautifully articulate hand movements. But hey, I can return to Middle Eastern dance which has always been my first love...

My hair has stopped falling out by the handful; in fact I managed to grow my hair long again. The natural curl in my hair is beautiful; so many people have been telling me they love the perm :)

I also just found that I can use eau de toilette! I used to get severe burns from contact with scent in any form.

I know these are small things in the bigger picture of LIFE. But they are the luxuries that make life that much more enjoyable. And I am happy to be acutely aware of them in my waking moments, so that I can be fully appreciative of these good times while I live them.

It is just so good to feel good again.

4 comments:

tuti said...

ah! the body has healed itself in so many ways. i understand. congrats. all these little things make life all that more pleasant.
i take a light multi-vit every now and then. they keep me better balanced too.
here's to more good healthy years where our joints don't creak, sistar!!

sinlady said...

tuti - thanks. it is so good to live mostly pain-free again :)

wildgoose said...

Good to hear that things are improving on your end. It is nice to see your hair long again. :)

sinlady said...

wildgoose - thanks! i love my hair! haha