Saturday, April 12, 2008

Claribel's Raks Sharki Studio

has moved to a new location downtown. Friends, instructors, students and newcomers celebrated the occasion yesterday with music, dance and refreshment.

There are many reasons to be excited about the new studio.

The place is conveniently located downtown. The studio is beautifully outfitted to inspire any dancer. The class schedule is extremely flexible and there are many instructors to learn from. The studio is also a great place to drop in for a cup of coffee and meeting up with other bellydance friends.

Classes start next week. If you have always thought of taking up bellydance, now is a great time to begin.

I hope to see many of you soon.

Claribel's Raks Sharki Studio is located at:
31A & 33A New Bridge Road
S. 059394
Tel: 97972261
email: info@bellydanceinsingapore.com

8 comments:

Suzie Wong said...

Tt's beautiful. Funny how I've previously noticed this unit (you know those days when going to our/my favourite jamming place) and told myself how nice to have a dance studio here...and viola! here it is. Anyway my new pursuits location not bad too, so do come and find me for coffee too k?

sinlady said...

suziewong - Claribel's new studio is really so beautifully done. yes, will look u up for coffee too :)

Anonymous said...

Can my friends and I go with you one time first?

sinlady said...

anonymous - can :) email, sms or phone me to arrange ok?

Anonymous said...

The studio looks good. Must be nice to go for class. Didn't know she's got new teachers.

sinlady said...

wildgoose - everything about the studio is new and improved over Claribel's previous set-up. Do drop by sometime ok?

wildgoose said...

Ok. Will try. :)

sinlady said...

wildgooses - looking forward :)