Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Of Food and Friends

Everyone is talking about over-eating and moaning about weight gain during the long Chinese New Year weekend. It is not quite over yet. We have a few more days to go till we close out the season on Chap Goh Meh.

This once fabulous body has put on some 3 kgs since December (yes, I started my gluttonous indulgence early). And it did not help that the regular keep fit and trim routine was interrupted during the holiday seasons.

But hey, I am having a superbly grand time feasting on all manner of culinary delights in the company of homecoming friends. I stubbornly refuse to let a few kgs get in my way of fully living this rare luxury.

For now, eating and living sensibly can wait :)

4 comments:

wildgoose said...

oh.. looks like everyone is putting on weight, me included. :P but will wait to eat sensibly after chap goh meh. ;P

sinlady said...

That's my target date too :)

Anonymous said...

Sigh! My bingeing started when I visited in Nov and didn't stop until.....ok....hv to act seriously on sensible eating asap......gained close to 4kg (2 kg after NOv trip and 2 kg after Feb trip!!! No kidding!!!!

sinlady said...

vb: I know, I know all too well about binges. So hard to stop, right? LOL. You looked fab at Magdy's workshop leh.