Tuesday, July 08, 2008

June

was the month
- I made my first ever trip to the continent of Australia.

- I was in downtown Sydney, within the CBD to be exact, the entire 8 days. I was totally happy just being in an urban environment where I am most at home.

- And realised how much I miss being in a Western city.

- The days were glorious blue skies, the nights were crisp chilly. Perfect for ducking in and out of shopping malls.

- And so starts that chapter of my life when my time is mine, my life is mine.

- I am happy.

5 comments:

wildgoose said...

A holiday is a great way to start. :) But why are you blogging leh? go enjoy!

Anonymous said...

lovely.

sinlady said...

wildgoose - because I'm back oredi. could not extend stay because all rooms are fully booked for Youth Day!

imp - it is :)

Suzie Wong said...

OOh last year this time i was in sydney for the pole jam....totally enjoyed it depsite the airport saga...i loved loved loved it there..this year would like to go but difficult due to new business & all.

happy you back, the blog was very quiet without u :D

sinlady said...

suziewong - we got saga at airport too! the customs officers got really excited about the medicine and needles we had on us. tell u about it over coffee or dinner.